Originally posted by : THE GREATNESS

Thanks Saritha madam and Mr. Vikas. 

Regards,
Mansi.

ιη∂ιαη ¢увєя αяму 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Nitin Singhal

Hello,

I would like to ask the source from which U got this piece of information. because it is very common these days to get hoaxes like these. I know this is not your intention ( to create Hoax or to play with people).

In support of my views I give U the following instance:

"Recently, I got a message that Indian National Anthem ( Jana Gana Mana......) has been chosen by UNESCO as best and please pass this to your freinds becuase it is matter of pride. But after a few days I read in newspaper (Navbharat Times) that it is pure Hoax becuase UNESCO never conducts such a survey. It is just a Fake message or mail."

Therefore, I request you to provide the source if U have received the information from authentic source.

And I urge all the members to PLZ provide the source whenever they post such kind of news or copyrighted material or any other matter which has a specific source

Fully agree with you that source of this kind of information must be provided while spreading news.

ιη∂ιαη ¢увєя αяму 

Akhil Gupta (Manager F&A) (856 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : Aditya Maheshwari

Thanks for spreading the awareness

Thanks S&V...

Definately informed to all in my company.

Jyoti Malik (ACCOUNTANT) (2644 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

Thanks for information.

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

Thanku for giving important note.smile. I will thankful to u that u will give us important note friend.

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

This is something very useful information.........thanks a lot saritha and vikas

Nitin Singhal (Gaining knowledge...) (320 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

Hello Saritha & Vikas,

I had not written anywhere in my post that you are wrong in spreading such a useful information.

I had only asked for the source that authenticates this information and I had also given an instance in support of my views. I hope U understand my reason for asking the source and MIND IT I NEVER SAID THAT U WERE WRONG.

Again I request U plz provide source of information wherever possible.

1 Like

Nitin Singhal (Gaining knowledge...) (320 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

Again as U have mentioned that source is email I suspect this is again a false news. Because if this is true then some Media(news channels, newspapers) must have received it also and must also provided it to public for awareness. WHY only some people get this kind of news like I got INDIAN National Anthem is Best.

Again I might be wrong...

I am not blaming You neither I am saying that you are wrong. I am just expressing my views.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Aditya Maheshwari

Thanks for spreading the awareness

CA PuRvI M!$rA (-) (2260 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

Originally posted by : JANAK

thanks a lot 4 in4mation................."saritha"

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 28 June 2010

Originally posted by : Nitin Singhal

Hello,

I would like to ask the source from which U got this piece of information. because it is very common these days to get hoaxes like these. I know this is not your intention ( to create Hoax or to play with people).

In support of my views I give U the following instance:

"Recently, I got a message that Indian National Anthem ( Jana Gana Mana......) has been chosen by UNESCO as best and please pass this to your freinds becuase it is matter of pride. But after a few days I read in newspaper (Navbharat Times) that it is pure Hoax becuase UNESCO never conducts such a survey. It is just a Fake message or mail."

Therefore, I request you to provide the source if U have received the information from authentic source.

And I urge all the members to PLZ provide the source whenever they post such kind of news or copyrighted material or any other matter which has a specific source

I am Agree With Nitin.........

Till Not We Get The Source The One Which is Reliable Not Mail........Then Only We Can Faith On Such Info........

These Kind of Mail Come Many Times For Just To Get Publicity...........

karan (article) (42 Points)
Replied 29 June 2010

thanks yaar

Ankit Sharma (CA Student) (1195 Points)
Replied 13 September 2010

Thanks for sharing...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: