importance of mothers.....

(Guest)

Mothers are the superheroes, the hospitals, the finest five star restaurants, the nurturer, and the one that children can turn to at any given time. Mothers have the most challenging and the most rewarding job in the world. This is the ultimate full time job; in fact it is twenty-four hours a day, from the first child until the mother dies. You see once a mother always a mother; what other job offers that kind of a deal? Not one single job or career can do that. For those women who think that the workforce is the most challenging or difficult; they should try being a mother. Anyone can get pregnant or adopt but it takes real commitment and hard work to be a mother. Only a mother can handle raising children, by starting out at one in the morning to feed a child and throughout the day handle the children; feeding them, giving them naps, cleaning up their messes, teaching them how to read, write, do math, and other life skills. For those who think that being a mother doesn’t make a difference this is my reply and rebuttal, try to debate this if you can. There was a woman who didn’t know what to do with her life, she thought about being a writer and the many books she could write and how they would help mankind. She then thought she would like to be a farmer and how she would be able to end world hunger. She then thought about being an architect and how she could create wonderful and beautiful buildings to be adorned for generations to come. Then she had another idea; if she became a mother, she could teach her children to be writers, farmers, architects, and many other things to help and improve the way people lives their lives. You see to be a mother is a very, very important role; you help others decide what they want to do and you directly influence their young and impressionable lives. To be a mother means commitment and sacrifice, the greatest of commitment and sacrifice. And I say this here and now that a mother and homemaker is the greatest and noblest thing that any woman can do. And furthermore, those people who make a mockery of mothers and motherhood is making a mockery of their own mothers and grandmothers, and so forth, because if it weren’t for your mothers, you would not be here right now. So I say stop this mockery and foolishness, because foolishness it is. There was a sign I saw some time ago and it read "A nation is built or destroyed on the children". Just take a look around and you will see that the nations are crumbling to pieces because woman are not stepping up to the plate and keeping the families together. Just look at all the gangs and gang activities; why are there so many? Because they are trying to be family, they need that nurture and support that they can only get at home with a mother to raise them properly. We wonder why this generation is coming to a thing of naught and I have told the answer. Sure I am a man and there might be some that I am a woman hater and want to keep woman in the home and under my thumb; how wrong they are. For you see when everything is said and done I will be there with my wife and mother to our children, raising the kids, side by side. Right now my own mother still works, even if it is at home, but I still want all of her attention on me. I need someone with a loving and nurturing demeanor to listen to me. But I can’t have that. And all you men know what I am talking about so don’t say that I am just a momma’s boy, because we all are. We all need that nurturing guidance, that can only come from a mother and when we are married that comes from our wife. As you have read this I hope that your feelings have either changed from your previous views or for those who knew the right thing they have strengthened your commitment to motherhood. Let each of you who have read this, join with me so my opening statement will be changed to: "In a world where mothers are respected and revered, there are those who many who stand tall and together, who know the true power behind motherhood."