1 Like

R A W (CA FINAL Student) (87 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

Thank you Adarsh,

we were worried.

1 Like

PSPSPS (Practicing) (1344 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

Sir You said there is no change for ISCA for May 2013. Thanks for that As i have cleared my G2 this time I want to know that except Revised Sch VI which I know is applicable, is the Other revisions & Changes as given in the Jan 2013 Initial pages in Module on ICAI site for FR & SFM applicable for MAY 2013, Sir I have Just my G1 Exams to clear, Sir Pls help me

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA Adarsh Agrawal

Dear All,

There is NO CHANGE FOR MAY 2013 EXAM.

However, for Nov 2013 exam - Jan, 2013 edition of the study material of ISCA is applicable.

This is the reply from Board of Studies of ICAI.

Can u plz give the link of this announcement..

(Guest)

Where are these BOS announcement made I always dont find it .. Can anyone plz help me with it..??

CA Harshal Vora (Author of ISCA) (160 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

Frnds you never know what institue can ask in exam.

I will tell my personal expierence : In may 11 attempt., institute passed a notification (around january) that maximum part of winding up chptr in corporate law has been deleted, so no one studied and in exam we were shocked to see 16 marks question from that deleted topic.

So, i suggest you better take a glance of this amendment. However, not insisting to study.

Rest it all upto you.

CA Harshal Vora (Author of ISCA)

paras garg (delhi) (40 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

plzz send amendments of isca and ama ..thanks..

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

I am of the opinion that if the amendments would "have  been" applicable, there would have been an announcement in this regard. The reason for that is the fact the BOS stipulates that the amendments made prior to 6 months of the exam only will be applicable. Also, the changes in AMA and ISCA are not such that have been caused due to regulatory and legal frameork (as unlike in tax) and thus have been incorporated in latest issue of Study Material and therefore applicable for the exams. As there is no announcement, its somewhat  safe to assume that the same would not be applicable for the exams.

Though, I have filed a grievance with e sahayaata for clarity on the matter, but only to my disappointment, I have not got a confirmation email despite filing 3 complaints.

So Members, please file grievance with e sahayaata, and if someone gets a confirmation ,please update all of us.

CA Puneet Dham (CA) (694 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

Originally posted by : CA Adarsh Agrawal

Dear All,

There is NO CHANGE FOR MAY 2013 EXAM.

However, for Nov 2013 exam - Jan, 2013 edition of the study material of ISCA is applicable.

This is the reply from Board of Studies of ICAI.

THANK YOU... SIR

1 Like

Replied 01 February 2013

Originally posted by : NEERAJ SINGH

I am of the opinion that if the amendments would "have  been" applicable, there would have been an announcement in this regard. The reason for that is the fact the BOS stipulates that the amendments made prior to 6 months of the exam only will be applicable. Also, the changes in AMA and ISCA are not such that have been caused due to regulatory and legal frameork (as unlike in tax) and thus have been incorporated in latest issue of Study Material and therefore applicable for the exams. As there is no announcement, its somewhat  safe to assume that the same would not be applicable for the exams.

Though, I have filed a grievance with e sahayaata for clarity on the matter, but only to my disappointment, I have not got a confirmation email despite filing 3 complaints.

So Members, please file grievance with e sahayaata, and if someone gets a confirmation ,please update all of us.

Thank you so much...

we will also put our issues at esahayaata

Fenil Shah (Audit & Tax Executive) (402 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

There are not significant changes in ISCA; they are just minor; so need to panic.

2 Like

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)
Replied 02 February 2013

Originally posted by : Praful Shah

Sir You said there is no change for ISCA for May 2013. Thanks for that As i have cleared my G2 this time I want to know that except Revised Sch VI which I know is applicable, is the Other revisions & Changes as given in the Jan 2013 Initial pages in Module on ICAI site for FR & SFM applicable for MAY 2013, Sir I have Just my G1 Exams to clear, Sir Pls help me

Hello Praful !! 1st of all Congratulations for the succes in Group2.. Any revision made on or after 1st Nov 2012 is not applicable for May 2013.. Its for all subjects including all subjects of group1.. You can also re-confirm by sending e-mail to Board of Studies Faculty.. Emails addresses are at the last page of this link https://220.227.161.86/28083bos-contacts17719.pdf ...

Replied 02 February 2013

Originally posted by : C.A.samyak jain

Can u plz give the link of this announcement..

Hello Samyak !! This is a reply that BOS sent about the query of applicability. Any revision made on or after 1st Nov 2012 is not applicable for May 2013.. You can also re-confirm by sending e-mail to Board of Studies Faculty.. Email addresses are at the last page of this link..

https://220.227.161.86/28083bos-contacts17719.pdf

Replied 02 February 2013

Originally posted by : NEERAJ SINGH

Dear Neeraj !!

You can write directly to Board of Studies - Faculties.. You will definitely get reply form them..

Just check the last page of this link for the email addresses :

https://220.227.161.86/28083bos-contacts17719.pdf

Replied 02 February 2013

Good News Friends

Yesterday i went to ICAI vishwas nagar to purchase Books

i told him my attempt is in May 2013 & plz give me latest edition

he replied latest edition is  for nov 2013 & not for may 2013

for may 2013 old edition will work

YIPPEEE cheeky

2 Like

Leave a reply