Anybody is doing M.Com (F&T) course from IGNOU, which is specifically desiged for CA Final students & CAs.. ?
Anybody is doing M.Com (F&T) course from IGNOU, which is specifically desiged for CA Final students & CAs.. ?
i want the information also. i also want to do the same course.
After qulifying as a CA, nobody will go for M.com i think.... Instead of Mcom IGNOU Should have given MBA (Finance) to CA students... Then it would have been very helpful to students... Views of members are invited on this matter..
| Originally posted by : ejaz naiyer | ||
![]() |
i want the information also. i also want to do the same course. | ![]() |
Hi Ejaz, i have joined a long back this course, i will not suggest to join this course as IGNOU is one of the top most worst university which i have seen in my career. Even IGNOU staff also dont know the information of courses..
So, Ajay... U will agree with my earlier post.... Right...?
| Originally posted by : Vivek | ||
![]() |
So, Ajay... U will agree with my earlier post.... Right...? | ![]() |
Hi Vivek, i am not totally agree with ur views about this course. This course is good but if u dont have proper information of course then how u will do that.. I had very worst experiance with IGNOU staff..
Vivek, this is an only course which is specifically designed for CA Final students, without doing B.Com, u can get M.Com degree.. Like in my case, i have done B.SC and i dont have any commerce degree.. so it will be beneficial for me..
Ya... In your case it is good.... I think you can complain to ICAI if there is problem....
yes, I have written exams in Dec, Result awaited..
Hi, I m in final and my attempt is in May 2011. hey I wanted to know if this course is beneficial. and wht is the Admission procedure for the course. I have downloaded the form from the IGNOU site which requires us to submit the form and the DD to a regional centre of the Ignou university. wht is the procedure with the Institute.Are u required to take permisson or inform them?
Hello friends, i have joined mcom f&t from rc vijayawada,A.P. writing for this December. If anybody have any doubts regarding about this course. You can contact me @ 9908604445 or saikrishnaca2013 @ gmail.com.
Hi Krrish,
I have completed MCOM F&T in 2010 and CA in 2011.
Till today i have not received my results from IGNOU for MCOM. Only I have is the online Grade card.
Will appreciate if someone can help me with any information on how to get the Results / Marks sheet.
Thanks
Abhishek
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals