Hey
I submitted my application form on 28th July,2017 for the course of M.COM F&T. When will I receive a confirmation mail or message regarding my successful admission to IGNOU? Any idea?
Hey
I submitted my application form on 28th July,2017 for the course of M.COM F&T. When will I receive a confirmation mail or message regarding my successful admission to IGNOU? Any idea?
@ Naina Grover yes u ll get on ur email.
For doubts regarding MCOM F&T , you can contact me @
bsk22590 @ gmail.com (or)
+91 8885522591
Hey
I have completed my Chartered Accountancy in November 2016 exam
I want to take admission into IGNOU MCOM F&T programme.
Please help me regarding the procedure and last date of admission.
Thank You
Hey Naina! This is Puneet. I have also registered for the same in july 2017. i have many queries and issues regarding it.
Can u please give your email id or msg me on my email id (puneet.pkf @ gmail.com).
I have queries related to assignments and i have heard that even after getting registered in july'17 i am eligible to give exams in dec'17.
Hi Naina Ji,
You will receive Registration letter by post from IGNOU, and IDENTITY CARD when you attend INDUCTION programme, which will also be communicated through letter or email,
sometimes you will get message alerts from IGNOU, but we need to be active information seeker if we are pursuing any course from IGNOU,
And the staff also very negligent while answering calls, we have to update from study centre and website.
BTW i have completed my MCOM (F&T) and waiting for results,
If u still have any doubts
Reach me @ BSK22590 @ GMAIL.COM OR 8885522591
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals