IGNOU Bcom A&F guidance plz!

Hey all! 

 

I wanted some clarification regarding the following relating to IGNOU Bcom A&F: 

 

1. I have cleared both groups of IPCC. To be eligible for the exemption in Bcom a&f, what procedures should I follow? 

So far I have sent my admission application form and received my enrollment number. 

 

2. Are the assignments to be written for evey subject in Bcom A&F? 

 

Kindly help at the earliest! 

Thank you! 

Replies (2)
visit your study for Ignou once.
Ya ,u have to write assignments for 6 subjects

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details