Easy Office

IGNOU B.com (A & F)

Page no : 2

sahil (LEARNER) (371 Points)
Replied 25 April 2010

DUDE i already clear all six papers of ignou. it is very easy to crack .

the assignment problem- for that u may go to ur centre and it will easily avilable to u.

for solution of such assignments go to madaingari there is two bookshop near university they provide solutions of assignment as well as assignments

hope this may help u all

thanx

(Guest)

thankyou very much for the information !! the bok shop which u r talking about is near which centre ? 

CA Shalini Dokania (Industrial Trainee & ca final b.com(a&f))   (94 Points)
Replied 24 June 2010

hii...

I am also doing b.com(a&f) from ignou.i have cleared both the groups of ipcc and doing articleship.i want to give the exam of all the six papers in dec,2010 but in  the assignments available on the sites its written 2009-2010 so is it valid for exams to be given in 2010??.so from where do i get the assignments and in the regional centre of kolkata and the study centre both do not reply well. and wen will i get the degree only after completing my 3yrs of articleship???

and as am in kolkata any help dat i can get here.. as not possible to go to delhi, the head office.

plz reply

CA. Prabudh Sharma (CA) (83 Points)
Replied 25 June 2010

Dear,

First confirm that B. Com (A&F) can be done with IPCC or it was to be done only with PCC.

Regarding your problem of assignments availability, after all your efforts @ the RC / St. Centre just write in a letter to the Maidangarhi office (check for some student services section or the like) stating your requirement of assi. papers plus non cooperation of RC/SC. Also state it as urgent (as ur exams are in Dec. 2010 and the last date for assignment submission must be Sep 30). Don't forget to put ur phone no. for a speedy reply.

Degree only after 3 yrs. articleship - True.

Siddharth Mittal (Chartered Accountant) (112 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

Anyone please help me regarding study of ignou papers and assignments.

I have opted for science and technology subject in optional (thinking it will be upto X class) but now facing a major problem in it.

If anyone can help me please let me know .

My email id is oneway2siddharth @ yahoo.com

CA. Prabudh Sharma (CA) (83 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

Sir,

Science & tech is an easy subject. In this (& also any other subject) all you have got to do is to read once and may be revise once. The syllabus is not difficult. Have confidence...

Always ready to help...

Replied 30 August 2010

Please let me know how can the assignments of B Com (A&F) be prepared??

Is there any simple way out??

Also, please tell me that is there any teacher who provides coaching for the subjects of B Com (A&F) from IGNOU in Delhi or Noida.

Thanks in advance

Replied 31 August 2010

If anyone has solved assignments of IGNOU or any idea regarding that, please let m,e know..

Replied 31 August 2010

Also the community on ORKUT you have advised requires approval. My approval is pending from past 3 days..Anyone pls accept that

Replied 03 September 2010

SIR,

YOU CAN GET THE SOLVED ASSIGNMENT IN DELHI. NEAR THE HEAD OFFICE THERE IS 1 OR 2 BOOK SHOP WHER YOU CAN GET THE SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS.

IF YOU ARE DOING BCOM ( A&F), THEN DO YOU HAVE FEG-1 COMPLETE ASSIGNMENT QUESTION PAPER? IF YOU HAVE IT PLEASE SHARE IT WITH ME.I AM IN URGENT NEED OF THE ASSIGNENT.

Replied 03 September 2010

I will check that...

Please tell me whether u have prepared ur assignments or not??

Have u also done the same thing??

Can anyone tell me the time for going to Maidan Garhi for assignments..

Replied 04 September 2010

@ siddharth

i think the normal timing might be 10 am to 3pm for enquiry..

i havent yet started writing my assignments,but got 2 of them solved on net i.e. of bshf 101,

& feg1 but dnt have the complete Question paper of feg 1.

https://ignou4u.blogspot.com/2010/04/ignou-bcom-free-solved-assignments-2010.html

at this link you will get the solved papers

hope that will help you..

good luck so that you get the material at the head Quarter, and 1 book shop is I think named mahalaxmi book depo. just opposite to ignou head office..

Shilpi agarwal (article-final) (25 Points)
Replied 06 September 2010

Hi,

If anyone have prepared assignments of IGNOU-B.COM(A&F) course for Dec 2010 exam for the subject codes FEG-1,FEG-2,EEG-4,FST-1,ECO-13 & AED-1.Please send it to my id-shagarwal2 @ deloitte.com.It's very urgent.Please reply

Originally posted by : Shilpi agarwal

Hi,

If anyone have prepared assignments of IGNOU-B.COM(A&F) course for Dec 2010 exam for the subject codes FEG-1,FEG-2,EEG-4,FST-1,ECO-13 & AED-1.Please send it to my id-shagarwal2 @ deloitte.com.It's very urgent.Please reply

Please provide the above mentioned assignments to me also.

do you have the complete Question paper of feg 1? please if you have then mail it to me at shalini.dokania @ gmail.com

Originally posted by : Siddharth Mittal

Originally posted by : Shilpi agarwal

Hi,

Please provide the above mentioned assignments to me also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: