Ignou assignment confusion

I am admitted for July 2012 session..

I want to answer exam in December

I cannot understand anything from IGNOU website.

Can anyone give me assignments that I have to submit so that I become eligible for december 2013 .

My subjects are as follows

AED1, ECO 13, FEG1, FEG2, BEGE4, FHS1

 

Also If  anyone ca tell me when I will get degree after I pass in this december considering the fact I was admitted for July 2012, I will be thankful

I have already cleared IPCC- both groups

Replies (2)
You will get your degree after the completion of Articles or three years after you register i.e. july 2015 - whichever is earlier (I think so, I maybe wrong) Go to ignou website and download the assingments using the above mentioned code (Or just google the assingment using the Codes you mentioned above). Results are usually announced after 3 months of the exam. When in doubt, go and ask the centre allotted to you.

Dear Rohit,

 

Mr.Nawaz - Don't give information unless you are 100% correct. It is just waste of your replying.

 

Since you have passed both the groups of ipcc, your graduation is said to be completed once you pass in all the 6 subjects (assignments & term end exam).

No need to complete articleship.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details