If we think we can do it , its sure we can do

sucharitha (Self Employed) (395 Points)

26 September 2013  
 IF WE THINK WE CAN DO IT , ITS SURE WE CAN DO

Exams are coming there is only one month some of us are thinking that I didn’t even start my preparation some of us may think that I have prepared but can I perform well in the exams ?????? like this there are many big question marks in our minds lets throw all these from our minds still one month is there, we can prepare well we can achieve our goals the only thing that we should possess is self confidence and self belief in ourselves.

CONFIDENCE 

Once,all village people decided to pray for rain.On the day of prayer all people gathered and only one boy came with an Umbrella ; that is CONFIDENCE.

TRUST 

Trust should be like feeling of a one year old baby when you throw him in the air , he laughs ......because he knows you will cathch him ; that is TRUST.

HOPE

Every night we go to bed , we have no assurance to get up alive in the next morning but still you have plans for the coming day ; that is HOPE.

KEEP CONFIDENCE , TRUST OTHERS & NEVER LOOSE HOPE .......................

LETS GO THROUGH A SMALL STORY 

A business executive was deep in debt and could see no way out. Creditors were 
closing in on him. Suppliers were demanding payment. He sat on the park thinking 
if anything could save his Company from bankruptcy. Suddenly an old man appeared 
before him. “I can see that something is troubling you”, he said. After 
listening to the executive’s woes, the old man said, “I believe I can help you”. 
He asked the man his name, wrote out a cheque, and pushed it into his hand 
saying, “Take this money. 

Meet me here exactly one year from today, and you can pay me back at that time”. 
Then he turned and disappeared as quickly as he had come. The business executive 
saw in his hand a cheque for $500,000, signed by John D.Rockefeller, one of the 
richest men in the world. “I can erase my money worries in an instant”, he 
thought. 

Nevertheless, the executive decided to put the cheque in his safe first. He 
thought, just knowing it was there, would give him the strength to work out a 
way to save his business. With renewed optimism, he negotiated better deals and 
got extended terms of payment from c lose some big sales. Within a few months, 
he was out of debt and making money once again. 

Exactly a year later, he returned to the park with that uncashed cheque. The old 
man did not appear for some time yet the business executive decided to wait for 
a while more. A while later the old man came along but seemed unmindful of the 
business executive. He stopped the old man and was about to hand over the cheque 
with a few words of thanks as well as share his success story. At the same time, 
he saw a nurse come running up and grabbing the old man. “I’m so glad I caught 
him”, she cried. “I hope he hasn’t been bothering you. He’s always escaping from 
the rest home and telling he is Rockefeller.” And she led the old man away by 
the arm. 

The astonished executive just stood there, stunned. All year long he’d been 
wheeling and dealing, buying and selling, convinced he had half a million 
dollars behind him. Suddenly, he realized that it wasn’t the money, real or 
imagined, that had turned his life around. It was his new found self-confidence 
that gave him the power to achieve anything he went after. He understood that 
confidence is nothing but the distant vision held positively no matter what 
comes in between. It comes from one’s own commitment and dedication and is 
entirely internal. 

All the very best

My dear friends including me ……….. :) lets do hard and smart work to achieve success...........

:) :) :) :)  ........................................................................................................:) :) :) :)