Icwai exam centre help

Dear Respected Members & Friends,

I want to know about ICWA exam centres in Pune as my examination in June 2012 as that time I am living there for Final coaching. May be near Navipeth.Please help me in this regard.In exam form there are Three places for Pune i.e. 1.Pune 1

2. Pune 2

3.Akrudi (Pune)

Please give me information about it if anyone knows.Thanks

Replies (1)

I don't know Road Name, Location etc, so I can't help you.

I suggegst you to use google map. It's best for you.

  1. Go to https://maps.google.co.in/
  2. Left side of window u see "DIRECTION" tab (or sign in in google account to set automatic ur location)
  3. Click on "Direction" & put your location (place / road name etc) in A
  4. Then put your destination location in B
  5. You will get direction & distance perfactly

Ok

EXAMPLE :-

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details