Icwa or government job ?

I am a commerce graduate and i am doing a job as a Back-office. I am good in Mathematics subject and i like it. i had taken admission in ICWAI but failed 2 times in same. i know it tough for me. My parents want me to go for a govt job . What should I do? should i continue study (ICWA) or go for govt Job ?

Creator: TheProTalks

At this point the determinants are not fixed, You will have to see the following before taking a decision
- Passion to the course if left
-Chances of passing and time investment will be how much vis a vis if you go for a job and how much earnings you might lose if you're still following ICMAI
-Chances of a government job

If you're getting a positive stance towards the Government job side then it won't be stupid to go for it, if you lose that chance then that is what which will be stupidity

For government jobs you can visit www.naukrigo.com

Hello Ankit,

Do not lose hope, not everyone can crack all the exams and it is not tha everyone need to go for same path. Find out what you want to do?

If you are good in mathematics than you can easily crack the government exam. There are many govt. exam one can appear after graduation like SSC CGL, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, RRB Officer & assistant, SBI PO, SO, Clerk, UPSC, Civil Servises, Defense etc.

IBPS has released the IBPS clerk recruitment notification and if you are interested you can fill the application form. Also there are other opportunities for you in the commerce field, You can go for higher studies or can join any cources and apply for the private companies.

Find your passion and start to act to get yourdreams come true.

All the best!!

Hello,

I will better sugest you go for Govt jobs,Because of Fixed salary and better career. As you have commerce background you may crack the exam.Currently RRB Recruiting more than 50000 posts you may try for Govt jobs. here is the site you can get detailed info http://www.govtrailjobs.com

I think the Government Job will work best. Trust me, I am Qualified CMA working in a well known big organization and today I am working hard to find government job and went back to my home.

I am working outside my hometown and always scared of losing a job. In this technology era, only government jobs are safe.

Government jobs should be regular check-in official websites. More jobs sites is available who are updating regular basis. I sharing all states government jobs page where you can check jobs by department wise regularly- Govt jobs

After completion of my graduation, I decided to get a government job I didn't know about the employment news one day my friend shared JobAds website to me and they have detailed information about the government jobs.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU