Share on Email

Share More

ICWA (Inter) Coaching and Computer Training

^^^ AJIT ^^^ (SERVICE & CS [CONTD.])     07 July 2009

^^^ AJIT ^^^
SERVICE & CS [CONTD.] 
 24 likes  1454 points

| My Other Post

I would like to know - (1) How many papers one has to attempt in each subject of ICWA  (Intermediate) under postal coaching ? Will the number of such papers vary in case of  B.Com. first class graduates? and (2) Whether Computer Training is a mandatory pre-requisite for being eligible to appear in ICWA (Inter) Exam? If so, whether the Institute arranges for Computer Trainings in-house or through its various authorised computer centres? Alternatively, can a candidate possessing certain computer qualifications acquired from other institutions claim exemption from the requirement of ICWA Compulsory computer trainings?

avater

Sanjeev Garg (Prac. Cost Accountant)     11 August 2010

Sanjeev Garg
Prac. Cost Accountant 
 41 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Hi Yes, for first class graduates, only 2 papers/subject i.e. T3 and T4 need to be submitted. Computer Training is compulsory but exemption is there for MCA MCS etc, plz refer prospectus. There r authorised centers for training, but I don't have the list. If someone has the latest list, please send me also.

Regards

Sanjeev Garg

skg19812006 @ rediffmail.com

mechatron (Asst Manager Finance)     23 September 2010

mechatron
Asst Manager Finance 
 22 points

Hi. I am from Chennai. I have completed Group II of CWA Inter. I am working with a MNC and was deputed for over a year to Hyderabad for working on a very critical project. Hence I could not find time to complete the Mandatory 100 hours Computer Training. When I enquired about it with the CWA SIRC in Chennai, they said that without completing the computer training I will not be allowed to take the Inter Group I exams. I want to complete CWA Inter by December 2010. I don't know what to do as the batches for computer training have already started and going to get over. Can I do the course in private computer institutes like NIIT, CSC and get certificate from them? Will the certificates so obtained be accepted by the CWA institute. Is there any other way by which I can claim Exemption? Is it possible to get exemption using my work experience as I use compluters extensively for my work and I am already well versed with the syllabus prescribed for the computer training? Please reply as soon as possible as there is very little time left for submission of examination forms for the Dec 2010 exam.

Amit Khurana (Busmn)     03 October 2010

Amit Khurana
Busmn 
 24 points

Originally posted by : mechatron

This compulsory computer training is creating a major hindrance for ICWAI inter students, the  third party computer institute CMC LTD. , is not having centres in all the places in INDIA , its a rare institute, And if it there in your city , then they most probably deny the availability of such course. Its all ICWAI diplomacy to earn some extra bucks. Its same with me i work somewhere and cannot devote fulltime 2 months  for some basic computing course. HOPE the robots sitting at ICWAI will wake up some day.

Hi. I am from Chennai. I have completed Group II of CWA Inter. I am working with a MNC and was deputed for over a year to Hyderabad for working on a very critical project. Hence I could not find time to complete the Mandatory 100 hours Computer Training. When I enquired about it with the CWA SIRC in Chennai, they said that without completing the computer training I will not be allowed to take the Inter Group I exams. I want to complete CWA Inter by December 2010. I don't know what to do as the batches for computer training have already started and going to get over. Can I do the course in private computer institutes like NIIT, CSC and get certificate from them? Will the certificates so obtained be accepted by the CWA institute. Is there any other way by which I can claim Exemption? Is it possible to get exemption using my work experience as I use compluters extensively for my work and I am already well versed with the syllabus prescribed for the computer training? Please reply as soon as possible as there is very little time left for submission of examination forms for the Dec 2010 exam.

avater

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI)     16 December 2010

Santhosh Poojary
SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI 
 2659 likes  15587 points

The Following Clearence are required for appearing in the  CWA Examination:

Inter Any one Group:

Valid coaching completion certificate for the group

Completion of GD/BC

Inter both Group:

Valid coaching certificate for both group

completion of compulsory computer Training -100 hrs

completion of GD/BC.

Regards

SAN

Divya Kamath (Accountant)     31 January 2011

Divya Kamath
Accountant 
 25 points

Hi, Iam from Muscat. I have completed PGDIT and Tally 7.2. Is this certificates help me from exemption for Computer course in CWA inter ?

Regards,

Divya.

avater

Fahmitha Furhana   18 March 2017

Fahmitha Furhana

4 points

Can someone please tell me what will happen if i miss one day class of computer training...?? Will they fail me...??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register