Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICWA Coaching completion Certificate Download

Page no : 2

CA Sumat Singhal (Credit Analyst/ Financial Services/ Accounts & Finance)   (3677 Points)
Replied 03 October 2011

hello priyadarshni Could you please send the link for wirc students. thanks in advance

KRISHNENDU DAS (IPCC) (59 Points)
Replied 06 December 2011

Hi Sir,

This month i have jointed in ICWAI , As i need to submit CC papers within 10th Feb 2012.I m gonna appear for June 2012 exam both group (inter).Could you please help me to provide the T3 & T4 CC for both the Paper answers (Group I & II).

This is my mail id: daskrishnendu83 @ yahoo.com

KRISHNENDU DAS (IPCC) (59 Points)
Replied 06 December 2011

Hi Sir,

This month i have jointed in ICWAI , As i need to submit CC papers within 10th Feb 2012.I m gonna appear for June 2012 exam both group (inter).Could you please help me to provide the T3 & T4 CC for both the Paper answers (Group I & II).

This is my mail id: daskrishnendu83 @ yahoo.com

pankaj (commerce) (21 Points)
Replied 21 March 2012

piz tell me how to doawnload COACHING COMPLETION CERTIFICATE  for icwai inter

(Guest)
@ Pankaj, check website of Regional council of which you belong, but as per SIRC, they will upload CC by the end of March. We can download CC from resp RC sites, and I dont think they send them throughpost. All the best

ajaysharma,B.Com,MBA,CMA-INTER (ICWAI-Inter) (26 Points)
Replied 04 April 2012

pls help me i have not recieved my CC Certificate, wht should i do in absence of it , may i fill the examination form or not

(Guest)
@ ajay, call your regional council, whether any mistake from there, or may be you have not submitted testpapers within said time.., its just 6 days left, better you call RC soon... All the best.. and have you given the corect option on website, means modified or regular category, whichone you belong.. and try giivng the regn no. using "/" sign.....

Vibin (CMA Final) (76 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

HEy Ajay Sharma, fill up the examination form and mention CC awaited in the column provided for CC certificate. Also confirm it with ur Reg Council about CC..

Prasath (trainee associate) (21 Points)
Replied 09 April 2012

Plz tell me how to Download The Coaching completion Certificate for Inter.

(Guest)

@ Prashath, which region you belong to??

for SIRC      https://202.71.128.85:99/Intranet/CCReport.aspx

Dhivya (Management Trainee) (21 Points)
Replied 18 June 2012

Hai..

This year i have jointed in ICWAI , As i need to submit CC papers with in 10th august.

can any one please help me to provide both Inter 1 & 2 CC Paper answers

This is my mail id:cdhivya12 @ yahoo.com

Regards,

Dhivya

siva (student) (23 Points)
Replied 25 July 2012

hello friends could please attach foundation cc answer papers 

please friends

Praneeth (CA) (57 Points)
Replied 28 August 2012

Can any tell me the last for the renewal of cc certificate? Its expired now? Plzz help me guys?

(Guest)

@ Praneeth..

Revalidation of Coaching

Revalidation of Coaching Completion Certificate

In case a student desires to appear at the Institute's Examination after 3 years from the date of issue of coaching completion certificate( Postal or Oral), he/she shall have to undergo a short form of Postal Coaching. The student should apply in a prescribed form to enroll himself for the short form of coaching with requisite fees for Revalidation of Coaching Completion Certificate under REVISED syllabus.

Tuition fees, per stage for this short form of Postal Coaching for Revalidation of coaching Completion Certificate shall be as under:-

Intermediate Rs. 800/- per stage

Final Rs. 1000/- per stage

The student is required to purchase stage wise set of test paper and related from on payment of Rs.5 per stage from Headquarters/Regional Councils/Chapters Or may download it from institute's website.

To appear at June and December examinations, answers to the test papers must reach the Director of Studies latest by 15th March and 15th September respectively.

Revalidation of Coaching Completion Certificate(s) shall only be issued from the office of the Director of Studies at 12, Sudder Street, Kolkata 700 016 and not from any Regional Council.The students will have option to undergo fresh coaching for postal or oral with normal fees instead of undergoing short coaching under Revalidation of Coaching Completion Certificate

link..https://students.icwai.org/studies/students-revalidation.asp

1 Like

RESHMA R (student) (26 Points)
Replied 06 June 2014

hi  everyone  i  was  doing i  icwai  inter  regulation is 2008 .. now  my  cc  got expired ... now  i plan  to  write   inter group 2 in  dec ... i  dont  know  where  i  will  the  get  paper  for  cc   renewal ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: