Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICAI REMOVES CHOICE IN EXAMS FROM NOV 2009 ONWARDS

Page no : 5

PS Prabhakar (Partner in a CA firm) (930 Points)
Replied 05 October 2009

Please clarify when and what did you talk to the President  or anybody else and what was exactly conveyed to you. Who is spreading rumours? It is from the website of the ICAI the info has been taken "All questions should be compulsory at both Professional Competence Examination / Integrated Professional Competence Examination and Final examinations"
and you are asking people to believe whatever you are saying now. If what all you say is true, you please ask your beloved President to confirm the same. Do you know half the council members have no idea even now of the raging controversy? Do you know that students all across the nation are so stunned and disappointed that they wasted almost two days simply whining about this issue at this crucial point of time? Who is responsible for all this? There are some who act with downright irresponsibility in this institute. As they sow, so shall they reap. Their own karma will torment them. 

anshul bafna (student) (522 Points)
Replied 05 October 2009

Replied 05 October 2009

Anshul, as this confusion has been started by ICAI, it is their duty to end it. What has been mentioned in the website by the ICAI cannot be amended or clarified by a telecon that you report has happened between you and the Prez or anyone else. Please note I am not running any campaign for anything. I have simply shared my anguish in this forum.Why should I confirm anything with ICAI? I have written a letter to the 32 council members including President and no one has replied yet (except a cc of the forward of my mail from Prez office to one Mr Somasekar). And it is nearly 96 hours now since I wrote that mail.People may believe what they want to.

Saif Shaikh (Audits and Tax) (86 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

Little tougher you can say.. But still those who work really hard and understand the matter will make it!!!

Replied 06 October 2009

Uh, oh!  Anshul Bafna's comforting comments have disppeared! What's happening?

CA Naveen Kumar Mavi ( CA - JOB CS Final & Graduated B.COM(H))   (246 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

Whosoever started this rumor must get the beating, if u cant inteprate the english language correctly then stop playing with it. damn

CA Naveen Kumar Mavi ( CA - JOB CS Final & Graduated B.COM(H))   (246 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

Whosoever started this rumor must get the beating, if u cant inteprate the english language correctly then stop playing with it. damn

CA Subrata Ojha ( Assistant Manager) (99 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

ICAI has mentioned in their notification that questions should be compulsory rather than will be compulsory.what can be interpreted from that......??????

Replied 06 October 2009

if icai had to remove the choice from NOV 2009 attempt,notification should have come at least 4 months back.with only one month left for exam its not fair on the part of the institute to bring such a notification.it can demoralise the confidence level of a student.

Replied 06 October 2009

if icai had to remove the choice from NOV 2009 attempt,notification should have come at least 4 months back.with only one month left for exam its not fair on the part of the institute to bring such a notification.it can demoralise the confidence level of a student.

sowkhya (articled assistant-CA Final(New))   (114 Points)
Replied 07 October 2009

so this choice elimination in totality means we would b having No Internal Choices widn main questions?

Replied 07 October 2009

so this choice elimination in totality means we would b having No Internal Choices widn main questions?

Replied 07 October 2009

CA NIKHIL GUPTA (CA, CS, B.COM (HONS.)) (126 Points)
Replied 07 October 2009

Originally posted by :Naveen Kumar Mavi
" Whosoever started this rumor must get the beating, if u cant inteprate the english language correctly then stop playing with it. damn

"

firstly mr. naveen kumar u should first correct ur spelling mistakes "rumour"

& u cant even write proper english language then who can rely on ur interpretation

they said

CA course being a professional course, practical training is an essential part of it and accordingly all papers of Professional Competence Examination as well as Final should be practical oriented questions as also of the level of knowledge should be expert and not working knowledge. All questions should be compulsory at both Professional Competence Examination / Integrated Professional Competence Examination and Final examinations.

CA NIKHIL GUPTA (CA, CS, B.COM (HONS.)) (126 Points)
Replied 07 October 2009

this announcement would be waste if it has no meaning.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: