Icai membership fees payment

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have cleared my CA exams in May, 2018 attempt (Result Date : 20th July, 2018). I had applied for membership number (Form 2 - Offline Mode) in the first week of September, 2018 along with payment of membership fees through cheque. I received my Certificate of Membership containing the text that I am admitted as an associate of the institute on 18th September, 2018.

Now, when I am trying to pay the membership fees for the FY 2019-20 via a new payment portal provided by ICAI (URL : https://memfee.icai.org/memfee.H T M L) by entering the membership number and my date of birth and clicking on continue button, I am neither getting any error message, nor I am able to go to next screen. The screen remains the same.

 

Is it so that this is happening with all the other recently enrolled members or is it only with me? Or is there any exemptions for payment in the first year. Or is it so that the fees that I paid at the time of submission of Form 2 (membership number application form) is for FY 2019-20 itself and because of which I am not able to proceed. Need clarification in that regards.

 

Thanking You all in advance.

 

Thanks and Regards,

CA Dhrunil Bhatt

Replies (1)
server under maintenance, try it later

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details