ICAI meeting April 17-18; gotta act fast;halla bol; new rules must go

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)

07 April 2009  

. We have to got find someone; who in far away cases can't be harmed/influenced by icai (like student); who will file PIL in our case. i don't think the costs will be that high. Through confirmed sources; i have heard there is gonna be a ICAI meeting in April 17-18. I think; this PIL should be filed(with due prep and with enough viable arguments citing every situations which will favour us students).

If PIL is to be filed: we should also raise a long-pending query on  rule of Articleship transfer ; tell them to provide alternative to "mutual consent". What if CA doesn't allow but we wanna leave".

For now; we should try to have a stay in this new stupid rule. We have seen stupid; senseless PILs agaisnt dance-shows of Rakhi sawant, mallika sherawat; kiss btw hritik anda aish; richard gere kissing shilpa shetty. But ours is a genuine case. This is a case of life and career of students. All of us are not born with silver spoon. We have travelled far from our families to achieve this ambition; and we can't allow  a bunch of selfish tyrant who regards students as Cattle damage our years of hard work.