ICAI CERTIFIED COPIES NOV 2020

Anyone got certified copies applied through icai site?? 

Replies (10)
Quick Summary
This discussion revolves around the application and receipt of certified copies from ICAI for the November 2020 exams. Several students applied in early February but had not yet received their copies, experiencing significant delays. Some have received SMS notifications about email dispatch but no actual emails, while others have waited 15-20 days or resorted to filing RTIs and appeals due to non-receipt.

i applied for grp 2 papers on 2nd feb itself , but not received yet

Yes I have received

which date u applied? through icai site??

I have registered On first day of starting of registration for certified copies through icai exam website

I have also not received

Sourav, when did you receive mail??

I applied on 3rd Feb. Received SMS 5 days back stating details have been sent on Email. I checked my spam / junk folder too but  there's nothing. Tried to contact on landline but all lines are busy/unavailable. wrote 3 email but no response yet

I applied on 3rd Feb and got the paper after 15-20 days on my mail

Hi, Ashish

I have received the certified copies on 20 February 2021.
I have applied on 2nd February 2021.
I had filled RTI for answer papers, but not received within 1 month ...so has filed my first appeal on RTI site.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details