I would have gotten out today

I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OUT TODAY

A woman awoke during the night to find that her
husband was not in bed. She put on her robe and
went downstairs.
He was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of
coffee in front of him. He appeared to be in deep
thought, just staring at the wall. She saw him wipe a
tear from his eye and take a sip of his coffee.
What‘s the matter dear? Why are you down here at
this time of night? she asked.
Do you remember twenty years ago when we were
dating and you were only 16?... he asked.
Yes, I do.. she replied.
Do you remember when he shoved that shotgun in
my face and said, ‘Either you marry my daughter or
spend twenty years in jail?
Yes, I do, she said.
He wiped another tear from his cheek and said, ―You
know…I would have gotten out today...
cooldevil

Replies (3)

coolcheekycheeky............What a nyc punch........

Awwwwhhhhhhh.........

 

dats y always use d best option.......Hehehehee..Miscellaneous smileys

haha.. Wonder what happened next....!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details