Easy Office
LCI Learning

I want to quit form CS

Page no : 2

Rupal Khandelwal (CA Final Student CS Final B.com)   (466 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

hey sonali..dnt quit ya!!!

n ya u can definitely claim exemption..!!

dun forget dat.." LEHRON SE DAR KAR NAUKA PAR NAHI HOTI!!

KOSHISH KARNE VALO KI KBHI HAR NAHI HOTI..!!"

moreova..!!once u clr ur CS..all ur probs ll b sorted out..!!jz try n try..!!

1 Like

sonali laha (CS student) (136 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Bt i m from kolkata..so wht r the best book of ELL & SL...plz help me....

espionage (human being...) (769 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

institute material is very much vast and is of no use in case of module 2 exams...

try to arrange sangeet kedia sir's books ..aur unko pad ke app 1000% pass ho yar..

belive meh

they are very simple and lucid...jo padhoge sidha dimag mein jayega aur vahi pe engrave ho jayega....

Varun (n) (52 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Is she not clear the exam already if she claims an exemption in ELL with 62 marks in dec 2009 and then she score 52 in company law & 48 in SLC which makes a total of 100 i.e., 50% in aggregate...

If not, WHY???

Replied 01 March 2011

Thanks Espionage(ur name z "Hatke")......nway thanks a lot.....i ll try to collect dat book....

Replied 01 March 2011

can anyone plz tell me,sangeet kedia sir's books r available in kolkata book market????

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

hiii u can check sangeet kedia classes site on net and confirm it from there by contacting them.........

CA. Raminder Dhiman (Educational Consultancy)   (189 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Sonali.

I was in even worst situation with you.  If you hear my marks for CA Final Group II, you will cry definately.  I would not advise you to quit your CS rather, I would like you to take different approach which you consider appropirate.

Whenever you feel that something bad happened to you, you just see case of a person to whom something worst happened to you. 

Most important thing.... never let your self down by quitting anything... your determination is your strength.. for CA/CS/CWA courses the story is the same.

Fight your way out... and keep your motivation level always high... and dont see your friends who got pass.  you never know that you can become CS before them.

espionage (human being...) (769 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

sonali try to arrange the books and u will be more than happy..

*PEACE*

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: