I want to become CA

Hello,
I am Priya, 35 years old, housewife..I have done BSC Maths in 2004(distinction)


I want to become CA...

Please tell me how to proceed further....

Regards.
Replies (7)
ma'am, first of all I would like to appreciate your decision for peruse This course. U already concours the fear which is not handled by many students n they fails.
u already completed uar graduation, so directly register for "Directed Entry" n without giving CA-Foundation, u can directly start your articleship n appear for Intermediate too. n after completing Articleship n both group of Intermediate, u can appear in CA-Final.
Don't think ever u r from Science stream. I m also from science side but now I'm in CA final.
all the best 👍
Thank you, thank you ,thank you very much! Now can u tell me for articleship and both group intermediate how to proceed ??
First u have to register uarself for IPC , then u have to complete uar practical training i.e. Four weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS) and after completing seven months of articleship u can appear in IPC.
I stay at Borivali, Mumbai Can u please tell me where should I contact for this IPC OR ICITSS ??
u can directly contact to icai kanpur H.O. @ 05123989398 or Mumbai Branch @ 02239893989
thank you so much!
uar welcome n all the best 👍

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details