I try and i try and i try...............

I try and I try and I try and I always seem to fall short. Sometimes I just feel like giving up, starting over with something new. Even with friends by my side, constantly giving me second chances, I still seem to fail. 


Call him/her/it whatever you want, but the maker of this world has got to be sick and evil knowing how badly people want it, yet putting up damn near impossible walls and obstacles at every level of this journey we call candy crush.

 

 

Replies (5)

haha ..... I was thinking that you might b talking about your goal or something serious ... 

but was it really candy crush ... lolzzcheekywink

Yes ofcourse, it was really about "candy crush" sad

smileydevil

yeswinkcheeky

sadsadsad

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details