I qualified

CA Vikas Agrawal (Practice) (363 Points)

19 July 2013  

DEAR FRIENDS

i m very happy i qualified especially when  results were very low.....extremely delighted.....

i want to share with you my experience so that many would get motivation to work hard.

i completed my academics without tutions as my financial cond was bad..

i started CA when i was 18 and had just given hsc exams...was not having money for cpt reg.

went for polio campaing for around six months....daily visiting 5-6 complexes knocking each door and saying koi panch sal se kum ka chota baccha hai......accumalated money regestered for cpt and passed in first attempt without coaching ( sp student no maths) started articleship got only 750/- stipend per month...lots of struggle....lost own house somebody cheated....so was leaving in rental home shifted home 3 times during this course......more problem.....we dont have any source of income..

suffered financial problem + mental ( cat fights in home ) + articleship problem + bcom was going on with internship

this time i had given final CA group 2 exam...on the first day of exam we some 20-30 candidate were surprised to see that we were not alloted the seats and classroom...our roll no was not displyed.....utter mismanagement....just 3-4 min after the scheduled paper reading time we were alloted seats by them orally by calling out names and our sitting was not in roll no order...i lost my temper and due to unconvenient atmosphere i could complete only 70 marks paper of costing..

second paper isca i find very tough always.....so at the end of second exam, situation demanded to score exemption in dt or idt.....but i had studied only for 15-20 days for this attempt as was working in april month and i have also not taken coaching for isca and direct tax.....but i gaved my 100% in dt and idt subject....finally scored 59 in dt which helped to clear my exams

finally stuggle of 6 years has ended and  a new begining of life although i need to find good job

wishing best of luck to others who were unable to clear.......u will surely succed....

thanking you

yours truly

vikas agrawal