I NEED GUIDANCE IN PREPARATION FOR IPCC EXAMS IN NOV-2011

Durga prasad Ambati (Taxation, Pursuing CA) (737 Points)

05 April 2011  

Dear CCI friends,

Im Preparing for IPCC Exams in Nov - 2011,   Please give me guidance for  Study tips and reading Techniques for preparation of IPCC.

Present Im working in a Corporate company  in Indirect Taxes,  Job is compulsary for my  Family Needs.   Plz  friends give me guidence for  how to allocation of time for each subject.   My office timinings are 9.00 am to 5.30 pm,   Saturday and sunday weekly off.  There is no pressure in work.   

I have a desire to became a Chartered Accountant.  I have face many  financial obstecles during my college studies, my parents are illeterates but they were gave me motivation to studies,  During the college studies my father was Expired,      I have completed my studies with Telugu Medium . 

Im sucesfully   overcome that problems and get job in a corporate company.  Now Im Realised about CA.  I have practical knowlege in Income Tax and Central Excise and Service Tax.   

Dear Members ,  U know Practicle problems during the Preparation, Pls give me suggestions and guidance for overcome that problems and preparing  Exams.

Thanks & regards

Durga prasad. A.