I need an answer

(Guest)
I have discussed it before and this time in detail.

I have been in depression for years.
Now when I faced the harsh reality check along with harsh reality of Corporate Life with all sort of toxic environment at workplace and at home as well.

I am taking medicines and also working on my physical fitness and has made my mind to go for group 2 and then grp 1 in next attempt.

I am 29. I just want to know my english is not so well considering keywords and vocabulary and not my native language.
I do not have any computer skill and general information.
I am not much aware about technical aspects related to security and other common day to day commercial activities like paytm uses, online banking etc.
No experience of my field.
Nor do I know about area to get expertise.

I have no courage to go for Corporate job again..

Personally I don't know many such things.

All I have a willingness to know and then learn about many things related to profession and an occupation that can give me a good remaining life.

I had dreams. But now everything appears to be so far and all I will have will be just a degree which I will earn due to my intelligence but not as passion.

For practice I have a friend but no other idea regarding anything other than this.

I need a friendly advice.
I won't get married...I know...but at least I will have something called happiness if anyone would guide me well.

After CA I want to move to Bangalore but I will just have a degree in my hand and experience of some copy paste job in a BPO.

Also a gap till I become a CA.

I am literally crying now.

I came a long way and still fighting.

Please help as much as possible.