ICICI

I hate ICAI

(Guest)

I dont understand why ICAI is not at all concerned about the students.

They announce that IPCC & PCC results are likely to be declared at a date which is very very late and that to tentatively (Further they again postpone that date which is already very late).

They advise the students to study from the institute's study materials, compilers, etc. But they don't ensure that they are made available at the respective chapters so that students can buy. From the past one month, Hyderabad Branch of SIRC of ICAI people are telling that the revised study materials for CA Final will be available within a week, but they are not at all getting.

They also tell that they have decided to double the minimum stipend rates for Articled Assistants and the approval from Central Government needs to be taken in this regard. But they do not make any valid efforts ta get the permission from the Central Government as early as possible ( More than 6 months have elapsed since they said that they need to take permission from Central Government).

These are only a few instances of ICAI's carelessness attitude towards students. I am really fed up with ICAI.

Please give your comments.

1 Like
avater

Rock (student)     24 February 2011

Rock
student 
 166 likes  1503 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Buddy ,

Now a days students are getting increased day by day...that's why there will some shortage of books ....

Regarding results coming late it is due to technical problems...

Regarding stipend you have to work only for 3 years of articleship for less money after you get passed you will get thousands....

Ultimately i want to tell ICAI will provide you CA qualification which is more worthy than any thing , for this you have to overcome some small problems thats it...

if i had said any thing wrong sorry .....

I love ICAI

-ROCK

1 Like
avater

Rechtsan ({ffft)     24 February 2011

Rechtsan
{ffft 
 43 likes  383 points

I to some extent agree,but hate is too strong a word to be used. 

avater

CA Chirag (Chirag Sheth & Associates)     24 February 2011

CA Chirag
Chirag Sheth & Associates 
 57 likes  1183 points

Being a student of this premier institute , we sholud not use this type of words for our reputed institute ("hate").

avater

CA Priya (CS Final)     24 February 2011

CA Priya
CS Final 
 101 likes  1046 points

I don agree with Rock.............. See how many ever students join its the duty of Institute to make the materials availabe.............. If they cannot make it possible they should give some breathing time atleast 6 months for the students to prepare........... Being ICAI this is not a good strategy..........

And Stipend i should tell Shrikanth that only bec the Institute has prescribed minimum limits many firms are paying..... Otherwise they'll ask us to work free of cost........... And pay after clearing is out of question yer............. So no point in talking.... And they are planning to revise the same...........

Ultimately if they expect certain worthy professional qualification  from us they should also help us to acheive the same.......... 

But dont ever say I HATE man......... Tommorrow u will be the MEMBER of the Institute which u hate now.................:)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here