I hate ICAI

(Guest)

I dont understand why ICAI is not at all concerned about the students.

They announce that IPCC & PCC results are likely to be declared at a date which is very very late and that to tentatively (Further they again postpone that date which is already very late).

They advise the students to study from the institute's study materials, compilers, etc. But they don't ensure that they are made available at the respective chapters so that students can buy. From the past one month, Hyderabad Branch of SIRC of ICAI people are telling that the revised study materials for CA Final will be available within a week, but they are not at all getting.

They also tell that they have decided to double the minimum stipend rates for Articled Assistants and the approval from Central Government needs to be taken in this regard. But they do not make any valid efforts ta get the permission from the Central Government as early as possible ( More than 6 months have elapsed since they said that they need to take permission from Central Government).

These are only a few instances of ICAI's carelessness attitude towards students. I am really fed up with ICAI.

Please give your comments.