I got the Ipod from CAClub

Thank you Admin for the Ipod. I hope friends you can feel my pleasure.

I got it within just 4 days of applying for it and all credit goes to Admin and Team. Its a sweet little Apple Ipod. The color is blue.

When i join CAClubindia i would not have thought of all these benefits. I am getting more then my expectations from CAClubindia. ;-)

Now my bond with CAClubindia is more than 1.5 years old and friends count is increasing day by day 200+.

Its not the first reward from CAClub, i already got a T-shirt and a mug.

I Congratulate the next lucky person in advance!!

Replies (39)

Congratulations Prakash. Good Luck.

congrats

congrats

Congrats!!!!

How you got so many thanks? Please tell us so that we can also win IPOD.

Its not about winning Bhumi. Here is my success mantra:

"Karm karo phal ki iccha mat karo"

"Do your job without being expecting anything"

congo

congrats

congrats

congrats

Congrats.......

CONGRATS

 Congrats  

CONGRATS SIR.WISH YOU TO GET MORE REWARDS IN THE FUTURE ALSO.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details