Easy Office

I got my answer sheet

Page no : 3

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student) (1243 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

Buddy... how can u blame icai of improper evavluation... if that was the case we wont have so many CAs in our society..  those who deserved to pass have passed their exams.. 

its a nice thing that you got your answer sheets.. make a good use of it by evaluating where you went wrong and where you can improve in your next attempt.. rather than finding faults in the checking part... 

3 Like

vishal suryan (CA Final) (125 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

IS IT RELATES TO NOV-2011 EXAMS

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RAJAT MODI

can you plese upload those answer sheets ? please.....it would be very usefull to us.......

Yes you should really upload your answer sheet..!! and truly a good move by ICAI

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

Originally posted by : CA VIRAG SHAH

GOOD.....

BUT .........................................................................

EK FRIENDLY FREE ADVICE HAI MERE BHAI...................................................

ICAI SE PANGA MAT LENA AAGE SE...............

ITS HARMFUL FOR YOUR CARRER............................

dost mulk azaad hai , aur is desh ka kanoon jab hame ye haq de raha hai to isme pange ki baat hi nahi uthtee . aaj RTI ki wajah se kitni sari aham baate disclose hui .

thanks to RTI & thanks to kolkata high court .

1 Like

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3746 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

haha..totally agree with mayank...RTI is for the Indian citizens...there is nothing harm in execising our rights

1 Like

Replied 23 November 2011

i can say that , ICAI is far better &  responsible than Delhi University , they guys treat students like cattle .

those people who have any kind of complaint with behaviour of ICAI towards students , please go to the School Of Open Learning DU .

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

Mayank brother, dont compare icai with SOL(DU)
1 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

manuplation in results is a fact. . . . .

Replied 23 November 2011

Originally posted by : Mr. JHA
Mayank brother, dont compare icai with SOL(DU)

i agree bro , kahan raja bho ( ICAI) kahan gangoo teli (SOL , DU) wink

arnav (student) (34 Points)
Replied 24 November 2011

good work brother..................... shuruwat to karni thi kisi ko......................

agar shuruwat nahi hogi to anth(end) kaise hoga????????????

Replied 24 November 2011

originally posted by abhijit k ,"Buddy... how can u blame icai of improper evavluation... if that was the case we wont have so many CAs in our society.. those who deserved to pass have passed their exams.. its a nice thing that you got your answer sheets.. make a good use of it by evaluating where you went wrong and where you can improve in your next attempt.. rather than finding faults in the checking part..."

what icai does is based on their  Principles rules pattern of marking etc  what we support is that hiralpatel has forwarded the step to know what he was expecting and what he got……..nothing else………..this step will definitely help to know where we are and where we have to go  ie where we are lacking and what we have to do for it 

Replied 24 November 2011

Originally posted by : aNkuR jAin....................

Its a positive move from icai.......

Students hav the right to get their sheet if they want to look into it..........

Well you cant challenge icai's marking pattern but but you can adapt yourself with them after watching your sheet 

it may help us.....

Absolutely correct  ankur…… I 100% support your response..........

1 Like

CA HIRAL PATEL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (536 Points)
Replied 24 November 2011

Some think i have to clarify,

1- i not blame icai, i just say that in some of question thay have cut many marks wihtout any reason because in a/c i right answer they give me 7/8 .. 1 marks cut. in same way many of ur qu, cut same marks. atleast u have to give full marks on full answer.

2- is always confidential that marks give my answet sheet.in very long that i enclose myy answer sheet.

3- i also agree that in some of my answer they given me less marks becanse of lack of presentation, grammar, spelling mistake......

4-i just have to request to all student that be confidential because icai is given results as per demanded& requirement in industry so results must be manipulated.

5- see my profile activity that i have enclose application.

6- some people says that these impact on my future results.....ok tomorrow 500,5000,50000 student requset for rti ...wheather they have time to do this.??????

another think i post evening .....how to get answer sheet.......

arjun s (CA Final) (299 Points)
Replied 24 November 2011

Mr. hiral patel if u r really sure that icai valuation is bad upload ur papers and say where it has gone wrong so that every body can trust u Just by words in air nothing can be acheived

SANDEEP (SERVICE) (101 Points)
Replied 24 November 2011

Hey, first off all, it is good move from ur part.  But can you explain the procedure of these all.  But you should not go for this.  cause, it may amounted as you are taking the panga.  and so it may be bad for ur career.  let us see in future........but shtill ur bravo..........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro