Easy Office

I got my answer sheet

Page no : 2

arjun s (CA Final) (299 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

@ abhay

now u replied to this stream in the same way go to forum and post ur question

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3746 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

It was a great move.  I encourage such steps by students. For some of my freinds, who wish to know more about RTI act, plz follow the below link. It's a very good website on RTI act.

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/forum.php

2 Like

RAKESH (Almost CA) (2199 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

Hi it would be nice of u if u can upload the answer sheets of urs. Please upload .

Abhay Sakaria ([Practicing C.A.] [C.S. Final])   (283 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

@ arjun...thanx for ur help

CA Bhoomika Solanki (Job) (207 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

hey can u enclosed the format of that letter

SIVASIVA (FCA, Future CA) (4935 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

WHY YOU ARE NOT UPLOADING THE ANSWER SHEETS. 

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

@ Hiral,

Dont listen to anyone here. Dont upload your answer sheet.

Presentation is UBER important in any question which carries more than 6 marks.

In 8+ marks question, the presentation is as critical as the final answer itself, because it shows your flow of thought.

So compare with the answers you wrote with module and practice manual.

Because module and practice manual are the benchmark, the correct answer is not benchmark for marks.

@ those who want to see his answer sheet,

what will you get seeing his paper?

Dont simply trouble your mind that ICAI correction is bad; lets go and study with the available time. Work on presenting the answers in good format with working notes, giving maximum info in minimum lines, avoid clutter writing. 

Nothing else can by done by the students.

4 Like

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

Hey yaar i am not agree with MR.haripatel ..ICAi got an international award for exam valuation ...i am also a suffered person by IPCC exam..eventhough it is not correct to blame ICAI.....they may have the other reason for cutting marks or awarding marks..our opinion and exam valuer opinon may not be concentric..so it is better to go in positvie view.................

Hi friend cpuld you please uplod your answer sheets

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3746 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

ya i agree that...there is nothing like slashing...there is reason behing each & every mark deducted

arjun s (CA Final) (299 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

To all students,

although question may look one scenario it has impact and its applicability will be different which u can analyse once u are thorough with the whole syllabus just uncompleted reading relying on some notes, and last moment preparation and without appplying concepts as required by the question will obvioyusly make you to loose marks.

from your point ur always right thats y u would have written that answer in exam. but there would be technical and legal points which would be missing.

"Blaming is the best way to hide from our mistakes"

CA Manish Mishra (Qualified Chartered accountant)   (507 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

U will not get full marks in theory paper as answer differ from their own point of view. Tax n acc fatch full marks if ans is correct.

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

How come you got the answer sheets by paying only Rs.10 postal stamp ?

One has to pay atleast Rs.500 to get the copies.

All the students will demand if it is available at just Rs.10

Kindly explain the procedure in detail.

I have a doubt on this thread

CA AKASH DUA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (32 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

IT'S GOOD THAT WE CAN USE RTI...BUT I THINK THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DISCLOSE IT IN ANY PUBLIC SITE..AFTERALL IT'S CONFIDENTIAL THING WHICH SHOULD NOT BE DISCLOSED

Praveen CP (--) (274 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

@ Hiral Patel,

Looking at the way you post, I am afraid if the same kind of language has been used by you in exams. Its just not demanding marks from the institute, What matters is the way you convince the valuer that you know the concept. If you do not present your answer properly, then you will not get what you deserve.

Please improve your communication/presentation skills. I am sure thats the key to crack the exam.

Wishing you Best for your future

pradeep (student) (14 Points)
Replied 23 November 2011

I agree with Mr.Pravin.good presentation requires reasonable command over the english language.i have never been able to understand why most CA students are so bad at english.when mba's engineer's doctor's can have such good command over the english language why it is so difficult to write even 3 proper sentences in english for CA students?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: