I forgot to sign my ca ipcc answer sheet!!

Hey everyone I forgot to sign my ca ipcc answer sheet 

The invigilator signed and he also pasted the bar code. But he didn't ask me to sign. Will this have any affect on my paper evaluation. Will it be evaluated? I'm really tensed. Please help

Replies (5)
don't worry..it will be valuated.I got the same prob for my ipcc Nov attempt
Oh thank you sooo much. I was really tensed...
no problem, mam
no problem yar I did similarly same thing for my Cs professional it won't have impact on result

I forgot to sign for my cma final answer sheet and I am very worried.

All the other details are like barcode and bubbling are ok . Please help me

 What should I do now ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details