I Feared UNTIL……!!!


I Feared UNTIL……!!!

I feared being
alone
Until I learned to like
Myself.
I feared
failure
Until I realized that I only
Fail when I don't try.
I feared
success
Until I realized that I had to try in order to be
happy with myself.
************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ***

www.FunAndFunOnly.net


 


I feared


 



I feared the

www.FunAndFunOnly.net

I feared the
dark
Until I
saw the beauty of the starlight.
I feared the
light
Until I learned that
the Truth would give me Strength.
I feared
change,
Until I saw that even the most
beautiful butterfly had to undergo a Metamorphosis before it could fly.

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *

truth
Until I saw
the ugliness in lies.
I
feared life
Until I
experienced its beauty .
I feared
death
Until I realized that it's not an end, but a
beginning.
************ ********* ********* ********* ******

www.FunAndFunOnly.net
I feared my
destiny,
Until I realized that I had the
power to change my life.
I feared
hate
Until I saw that it was nothing more
than ignorance.
I feared
love
Until it touched my heart, making the darkness fade into endless
sunny days.
************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *******

www.FunAndFunOnly.net
I feared
ridicule
Until I learned how
to laugh at myself.
I
feared growing old
Until I
realized that I gained wisdom every day.
I feared the
future
Until I
realized that Life just kept getting better.
I feared the
past
Until I
realized that It could no longer hurt me.
************ ********* ********* ********* **
people's opinions
Until I learned that people would have
opinions about me anyway.
I feared rejection
Until I learned to
have faith in myself.
I feared pain
Until I learned that it's necessary for growth
************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *******

www.FunAndFunOnly.net





 

Replies (2)

Its realy good.  Keet it up.

good one

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details