I failed & yet not started studying

It's a month CA Final results are announced and I am still not able to sit for studying for more than 1 hour and sometimes I don't even touch book. I want to appear both group of CA final in may 2016. I know I can fo it but don't know what's stopping me. I have scored less in sfm. I don't know how to become passionate about this subject. Because of this one subject fear I am not able to study at all may be. Please help.
Replies (4)

There are instances in life when we start hating some one without any reason and later you get to love that same person even more. Same thing may be going through in your mind at this point in time to hate SFM subject, but you should slowly start embracing the subject as it could be one of the papers which might help you score examplary marks.

 

You need to take it as a challenge to yourself saying that you will surely be able to perform well. Do not look at this subject in its entirety at the outset rather try to break it into small blocks. May be a conscious effort to practice easier chapters first and later moving on to tougher chapters could empower you with confidence. Try building the initial gains brick by brick until you are able to see that you have constructed a beautiful edifice called success in your examination. 

Thank you so muc Satish M...thid was empowering
Getting inspired by an article is one thing but the most critical part is to ensure that you stay motivated till the period of exam. During the course of your study journey, you will come across odd days, never lose hope or focus. We all are bound to go through such period in life. It is important for you to stay constantly self motivated, so as to achieve your goals. All the very best, perform well in the examination.

Can you please help me draw a plan for ca final revision in 2 months remaining. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details