I cant believe that this has happened

Naga Praveen (Chartered Accountant) (304 Points)

21 July 2011  

My name is Naga Praveen T.  I was born in city named Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh. My father is a Railway Employee. So I have studied in Railway High School. You know the fees p.a is100/- only. In my school I used to be the topper of my class. Since childhood I thought of doing a difficult course so that I can get respect in Society. But I never knew anything about CA. Though I expected good marks in 10th Class I got very low marks. I was dejected a lot. Then my parents and school Head Master told me that 10th class result doesnot matter later in your life. Till my 10th class i never heard anything about Chartered Accountancy. I saw an ad inTV about CA because of my Mother`s force. In that ad it was explained very well about CA. Then I enquired so many people about this course. They said CA is very tough and can`t complete it. But I decided to do CA only because it is very tough and requires Hard Work and Skill. 

I know that if you get Interest in what you are doing it will be easy to complete it. But after seeing the results of my seniors who failed to complete it even in 5th attempt I got an unknown fear in me that " Can I do it?" I did my articleship in Hyderabad.

Now that I passed final in First Attempt. I still cant believe that I cleared it in first attempt. I learned from the mistake of others. These are my marks

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

Examination Results,May/June 2011

Final Examination Result

ROLL Number
36443      *Check Merit
Name
NAGA PRAVEEN THOTA
Group I
Financial Reporting
Strategic Financial Management
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Corporate and Allied Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Group II
Advanced Management Accounting
Information Systems Control and Audit
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total
426<
But if you look at the 2nd Group marks u can say that I am lucky to finish it in first attempt. But I would like to say that it was my hardwork which helped me.