I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi, GOOd MoRnInG Ji….




 







 







 







         







 


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....







you have to think before you speak to me!







 







 







 







I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....







my presence ever makes you feel uncomfortable!







 







 







 







I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....







you have to thank me for everything i do for you!







 







 







 







I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....







you have to say sorry for everything







that you don't do!







 







 







 







I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....







you have to ask me for favors!







 







 







 







I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....







you think i would not be curious to







know your new philosophy of life!







 







 







 







I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....







you go by what i say and do not understand







what i don't say!







 







 







 







I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....







you think that listening to your dreams







would put me to sleep!







 







 







 







I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....







you thi nk that seeing you in pain, would







not bring a tear to me!







 







 







 







I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....







you think I do not remember the first time







we met!







 







 







 







I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF..... 







you don't see the thousand ways I try to







make you happy!

  

Replies (1)

Posted earlier many time

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details