I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND

Hi, GOOd MoRnInG Ji….


 



 



 



         



 


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....



you have to think before you speak to me!



 



 



 



I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....



my presence ever makes you feel uncomfortable!



 



 



 



I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....



you have to thank me for everything i do for you!



 



 



 



I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....



you have to say sorry for everything



that you don't do!



 



 



 



I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....



you have to ask me for favors!



 



 



 



I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....



you think i would not be curious to



know your new philosophy of life!



 



 



 



I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....



you go by what i say and do not understand



what i don't say!



 



 



 



I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....



you think that listening to your dreams



would put me to sleep!



 



 



 



I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....



you thi nk that seeing you in pain, would



not bring a tear to me!



 



 



 



I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....



you think I do not remember the first time



we met!



 



 



 



I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF..... 



you don't see the thousand ways I try to



make you happy!


 

Replies (3)

Very nice observation...

its good but posted earlier many time

It's Really Very Very Good

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details