I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND ....

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you have to think before you speak to me!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
my presence ever makes you feel uncomfortable!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you have to thank me for everything i do for you!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you have to say sorry for everything that you don't do!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you have to ask me for favors!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you think i would not be curious to know your new philosophy of life!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you go by what i say and do not understand what i don't say!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you think that listening to your dreams would put me to sleep!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you think that seeing you in pain, would not bring a tear to me!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you think I do not remember the first time we met!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you don't see the thousand ways I try to make you happy!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you don't realise how your smile brightens up my day!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you would rather keep quiet when you really wanna talk!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you hesitate to ask me to stay back when you think we should be together!


I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you take too much time to tell me what i mean to you!


Am I Your FRIEND ????

Replies (5)

Very nice one Praveen.

Yes, You are my friend Mr Praveen

RELLY FANTASTIC.  I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS TO MY FRIEND, SARVESH.

 I agreed you are my best friend......   Very nice praveen

ha........... if it is so... i have many frns

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details