I am looking for a job in CA firm in Mumbai

Hi,
I am looking for a job in CA firm in Mumbai.
I have gaps in my education and work(due to some reasons) & now I want to resume back my CA final study and want to restart working in CA firm so looking for job in CA firm preferably Accounts+Taxation+ROC profile, with good opportunity for grow.
So anyone here have vacancy or know such vacancy please let me know.
Thank you.
Replies (4)

https://www.caclubindia.com/jobs/jobs_search.asp

Thank you sir for reply, but I already tried there most of vacancy are either for articles or for qualified CA, so I have made post here so if anyone have or know such vacancy then can help me with it
You can find out vacancy in CA firm from here

YOU CAN FIND JOB ON NOKARI.COM & MONSTER.COM ALSO.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details