I am an Accountant

Hey look at the dork

In the suit and the tie,

With the black rimmed glasses.

Who is that guy?



He’s got pens in his shirt pocket;

Hair cut short and so neat;

Always clean shaven;

Black shoes on his feet.



I’m an accountant.

Watch out for me.

I’m an accountant.

Don’t you wish you could be ...

An accountant

With my six-column pad.

An accountant

With my shirt colored plaid.



He stays late every evening,

But so loves to work.

Ask him to party,

He thinks you’re a jerk.



He says, “How can you go out,

With a job still undone?

Who needs a social life?

Accounting’s such fun.”



I’m an accountant.

Watch out for me.

I’m an accountant.

Don’t you wish you could be ...

An accountant

With my six-column pad.

An accountant

With my shirt colored plaid.



The last time he dated

The girl fell asleep.

Fun’s watching McNeill-Lehrer;

He thinks it’s so deep.



Doesn’t own cable television.

He thinks it’s a bore.

And he won’t listen to rock.

He likes classical more.



I’m an accountant.

Watch out for me.

I’m an accountant.

Don’t you wish you could be ...

An accountant

With my six-column pad.

An accountant

With my shirt colored plaid.



So look at him walking;

Clumsy and slow.

He’s a drip top to bottom;

From head down to toe.



I’m an accountant.

Watch out for me

I’m an accountant.

Don’t you wish you could be ...

An accountant

With my six-column pad.

An accountant

With my shirt colored plaid.


 

Replies (3)

Nice one

good one

GUD ONE.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details