I am a handicapped student

I am handicapped CA Final student but I am not getting good articleship exposure because no one is willing to help me because of my disability. Can I get job in future if my articleship exposure is not good?
Please guide me
Replies (5)
Quick Summary
A CA student facing difficulties securing good articleship exposure due to their disability expresses concern about future job prospects. Encouraging responses highlight that being 'differently-abled' doesn't hinder success, as a CA's primary tool is their intellect. While acknowledging societal rudeness, the consensus is that a strong mind and perseverance can lead to a successful career.

Why not you will get good job.
.My dear, You are not handicap. You are differently abled. So use whatever you have in the best possible manner . For a CA, best tool is his brain and not body and ur brain is perfect. Keep going. God will be there for you.
Thank you sir

Why not you will get good job?

Because my articleship is not going well I have no knowledge

Hi. Our society is rude to such people, but I don`t understand that at all. We have a handicapped CA Final student in our college. He is so nice and the life of the party, a real charmer but he is getting good article ship exposure because everyone is willing to help him. Sometimes I order essays to him and use this service FastEssay. Sorry, but it`s really hard for such people to get a job in the future. I hope you and my friend will be an exception. Good luck:)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details