I am a CA student because..

 

 

 

 

I am a CA studnt bcoz-

I can write 70 words per minute bt i cant read my own handwritin!

I spend more time with my calculator than with my family!

My IQ is greater than my weight!

I waste my 3 yrs while explaining , why a candy costs re.1 using cost accounting! 

I know evry section of law bt not my shirt size!

I have no life & can prove it mathematically!

I think in "maths"!

I consider any non-CA course "easy"!

40/100 mark is heaven to me!

My xerox bills are higher than my pocket money!! 

Dont know should i be proud or sad :D

Bt definitely one day i ll prove dis world dat i was nt a jerk....

 

 

Replies (80)

VERY NICE .WELL SAID 

We are CA's..and i am proud to do CA..

Nice...and yes we are all waiting for that time...

@ Heena

you too will b a CA soon

well said

Bt definitely one day i ll prove dis world dat i was nt a jerk....

superb line

Very true .smile. Thanku for sharing friend, bus ek hi sapna life me hai and wo Hai CA.smile. CA is my life, my PASSION.

WOW DISHHA,..AMAZING POST,...

VERY NICE AND APTLY SUITABLE,...

ANYWYAS IT FEELS GREAT PLEASURE WHEN WE CALL OURSELVES AS "C.A"

@ Bharath

yes CA means a lot to all of us! thanx

Nice  post Disha.

nice wording.

disha i dont like it

Hey Hi,


Really Nice ... I'm Your FAN Nowwwwww


Regards

Vicky...(",)

nice one:)

Well written Disha

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details