Hyderabad branch of sirc of icai playing with students ....!

Go green (ICAI) (666 Points)

04 December 2011  

Hyderabad branch of SIRC of ICAI has first announced that they are going to conduct regular coaching classes for CA Final from November 28, 2011. Then they postponed it to December 5, 2011.  When I called them on December 3, 2011 to confirm whether they are going to start classes from December 5, 2011, they are recklessly telling that they cannot say at that point of time and asked me to call back in the evening. So when I again called them back at around 4:00 pm, to my great surprise they still said that they are not sure whether they are going to start classes from December 5, 2011. But they have taken my number and said that they are going to call me after 5:00 pm and inform about the same. But those careless, reckless, shameless, idiotic, crackbrained, unblushing, loggerheaded people have not called back me at all.

I don't quite understand why they are so irresponsible towards students. If they are having some problems and cannot conduct the classes, atleast they should inform about the same to the students so that students can go to other institutes. But this kind of attitude is really awful.