Huf-income tax

S S Dahale ( Agri and business) (439 Points)

14 April 2018  

 Can a unmarried MALE person form a HUF-as Karta of his HUF, alongwith other  family member/s , maybe a mother /  brother, as coparcner -member by making a requiste  declaration , , as  as per IT act, there is No mention , of marraige been necessity to have a HUF , will this HUF get a PAN card ?