HRA benefit

Dear sir,

I own a house which i rented for 19k month (I moved out from this home due to transport problems ) ,I am staying in other rented house paying rent of 15k /month ( This house is almost 2 km distance from earlier one)

Both house are in same city.

I want to know how can i claim HRA benefit and how much

I am earning HRA of 26000 /month.

 

Regards,

Dhiraj

Replies (2)
Kindly tell ur basic salary and da
and location of job

basic salary 1 lac

No DA

Job is rotation field job - current is rajasthan with 25 days ON and 25 days OFF .On field job all expenditure is from company.

On salary slip Personnel area mentioned is Rajasthan -Barmer

As per above query regarding HRA  - My house is in Thane area and planning to rent a home in Thane area only -State Maharashtra

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details