Nishant (Assistant) (1092 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

it was 28...........

shekhar j bohra (CA Job) (102 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

Lengthy paper and attempt 60 marks

CA Club Member (student) (210 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

Hi guys !! Saw that many are worried about ISCA , so I would suggest you to log in YouTube 

link : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUTwneIvrvbYaKHu4SAN7Bb4KO7Isj0ot

This has all chapters handwritten notes and you will be able to complete ISCA today itself.

do comment your views after looking all the notes !!!

LAXMIDHAR SAHOO (ARTICLES) (190 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

i m able to attempt 76 marks but i think if i have done theory then it would be around 90 

umashankar vaishnav (CA Final(Gr.1 Pass) (ARTICLESHIP COMPLETE))   (1066 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

dear all,

As per all of our individual performance in AMA. It is clear that paper was lengthy in totality and according to it we can say that marks will come avg i.e. not crossing 60+

Hence, now we all have to make attention in ISCA next pillor. It may be possible that we all can attempt ISCA with very efficient way and to obtained marks which can set off the harm from AMA. Now, its 11 am please close AMA and focus on ISCA.

It is my request to also view a video of 13 mins on a YouTube shown a certified copy of ISCA of 86 marks, we can get help for presentation of answer in paper of tomorrow.

Thanks
Good Luck to all

sukanya (student) (81 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

What was the answer for three alternatives export order problem ??? To accept or reject.

Nishant (Assistant) (1092 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

Reject....as per my analysis.
2 Like

CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava (Senior accountant at KPO)   (736 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

I could attempt 92 marks My ans were Critical path - 26 weeks(most likely time was given in last column so few students might have erred in taking it as pessimistic time ...26 is correct one Simulation avg demand 10 loss 200 Sales budget - sales price per unit X 350 and Y 400 Don't remember the quantity but it was not rounded it was full value so I m Sure it was correct... Abc total overheads 3960000 (66000*60) per unit cost don't remember but in both the cases it there was not much diff it was like 120 in traditional for P Nd 112.5 in ABC like wise...

1 Like

Gaurav (Account Manager) (29 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

Easy but can attempt for 92 marks

Manu A Hegde (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

Very lengthy, able to attend only 70.

sukanya (student) (81 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

Yes nishanth... Even as per my point of view is to reject.
1 Like

Deval M. Thakkar (Student CA Final and Article Assistant at Talati & Talati Ahmedabad)   (368 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

I think i was blesses enough.... I secured exemption in AMA in May 2017....feeling blessed....😇😇😇

Deval M. Thakkar (Student CA Final and Article Assistant at Talati & Talati Ahmedabad)   (368 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

anshul dhawan (ipcc both grp cleared) (25 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

icai want to check knowledge or calculation speed?.. it was damn lengthy paper.. attempted just of 68 marks.. we expect exemption from practical subject like cost in grp 2 to attain 200

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: