I want to make application for GST Practitioner.
I am trying to login (new) on GST portal, unable to do so, as I do not have login id from cbec / vat. Pl advise, how should I login, to file GST PCT-1 form?
Vaishali
I want to make application for GST Practitioner.
I am trying to login (new) on GST portal, unable to do so, as I do not have login id from cbec / vat. Pl advise, how should I login, to file GST PCT-1 form?
Vaishali
The very commonly asked question is about where to register. Please wait till GST is implemented. Entire procedure is online. you will be able to file GST PCT 1 online only.
Hello,
I am enthusiast for GST Practice and currently doing Income Tax Practice.I am looking for Freshers or CA Students awaiting for results who are interested to start career as a Practitioner to join/connect and work together to explore opportunities specifically in GST and other areas.
I am from Gujarat.
Interested one can contact me on 94272 18203 or on my email : hardikmakhecha @ gmail.com
but pls explain d prosidure for that so we can move forword & not west our time
You have apply as new registration - as tax practioner, After submitting application they will give you registration certificate.
Is there anyone who got any response for Application of GST Practitioner?
Last screen appears while applying mention about waiting for 15 minutes for acknowledgement.
If anyone have any other detail then kindly share
Thanks.
Dear Sir
After registration they give Fresh GST registration certificate and not GST Practitioner Certificate....
Please correct it what you said.
regards
Sandeep Jadhav
Our whole discussion is only for GST Practitioner Registration, not Taxpayer Registration.
Thanks
DEAR SIR,
I m apply for GST Practitioner Registration. But my for reject, so pl tell me how to edit my form & re-submit
Thanks.
can you tell how you applied i want to apply as gst practitioner
to become a gst practioner step by step
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu44HB7K8ZI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu44HB7K8ZI
step by step how to register for gst practitioner
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals