Easy Office

How to sell shares without demat account

Page no : 2

Chandra Desai (2 Points)
Replied 04 March 2018

I have NRI shares but no Demat account. I would like to sell them through a broker who will charge reasonable fees for the services. Pl let me know. Thanks, Chandra

Ujjwal Beriwal (35 Points)
Replied 28 March 2018

Anyone having physical shares problems mentioned below:- • Unclaimed dividends • Lost certificate cases • Share transfer • Share transmission • Person living abroad • Dematerialisation of shares • Undelivered share certificates • Issue of duplicate Certificates • Follow up as per the need • If u know that you have investments,I need only the person ,nothing else. • Torn physical shares • Post amalgamation,split issue • Bonus declared,certificate not got • Duplicate cum transmission cases • Duplicate cum demat • Name change • Post marriage ,name change problems • Sign change • Matters related to unlisted company • Nomination facility in physical shares • Physical shares held in some other name (you have the physical certificates) • Company’s name change Contact:- 8470002653 Mail:ujjwalberiwal11 @ gmail.com https://investment-retrieval-services.business.site

Surajit Paul (4 Points)
Replied 09 August 2018

Contact Me for any physical shares problems or any case.

Surajit 7980152445

srjit.pl @ gmail.com

Namita Patel (Stock and commodity market adviser)   (43 Points)
Replied 29 August 2018

You need to have a demat account to be able to sell a share as mentioned in the rule made by the SEBI. 

S S Dahale ( Agri and business) (439 Points)
Replied 29 August 2018

We buy PHYSICAL SHARES OF PUBLIC LIMTED   CO.

at discounted prices, of living persons or dead person (if are /held in joint names) 

either whatsapp  to +919561397999 or email dahaless @ gmail.com

images of SHARES CERTIFICATE, dividend warrant , PAN card, Passport, aaadhar card, so as to respond

Replied 21 September 2018

One can seel physical shares to anyone ,

we do buy shares (at discounted prices) in physical form

of living persons ( PAN , caneclled cheque , affidavit, No court case ongoing is a must )and of   dead persons 

contact  by whatsapp  by sending image of share certificate and div. copy (if any) 9561397999    email dahaless @ gmail.com

Kavita Jaisingh (4 Points)
Replied 10 February 2019

I want to sell shares in physical

Kavita Jaisingh (4 Points)
Replied 10 February 2019

I want to sell 100shares in joint name

Replied 10 February 2019

one can . sell share share certificate in physical format ( only once )arrange to send a image of  share certificate , its dividend counterfoil  on email     dahaless @ gmail.com, may be we can make things good for you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro