How to secure marks in thoery subjects...

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)
Replied 23 February 2011

Originally posted by : Akash Kangsa Banik

st head ki shuruat me sbse pele section likho (only write section if u r very much sure abt that) agr aap section k bare me sure nai ho to is trah se start kro…” As per the provisions of ………………………..Act, 19….” Uske baad us provision ko explain krdo yaad rhe is head me srf provision hi explain krni hai jo ques hai uske bare me kuch b nai likhna

2nd head me case define kro pehli 2 lines me pura case define krdo brief krke……..…fr usko upar likhi hui provision ko relate krke likh do ……yaad rhe yahan is head me koi b conclusion draw nai krna

3rd head me apna decision do…yad rhe ur conclusion shud be accurate yani k ek dm smooth hona chahiye jo k examiner ko 1st read me hi smj aa jaye……..

Ye hmne ques attempt kr lia…

please explain it in ENGLISH , as I find it difficult to interpret it in Hindi language.

in first head ...write first of all section applicable (only if you are very much sure about that) otherwise start the line as " As per the provisions of ............Act, 19.....and then after explain the provision . remember in this head u shud only explain provision not anything else.

in 2nd head....explain the facts of the case it shud be in brief...and then after relate the above written provision with the case. remember u shud not write any conclusion in this head

in 3rd head.........draw ur conclusion. remember it shud be so accurate and smooth so that examiner can easily understand that in first read.

so in this way....u have attempted the question...... 

Replied 23 February 2011

@ Charan & D.Bhaskar............refer to my above post.........if u need more clearance ...tell me i wil update that.......

Bhumi (C.A.) (178 Points)
Replied 23 February 2011

Very nyc post friend...

A.K.Banik (Tax Consultant) (1596 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Thanks for converting the message in English.

Whizkid (student) (640 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

@ Gourav: Nice article... I too faced the same problem... Esp in Audit... My presentation in exam was done in above manner oly...like u stated... "Provision,Facts and then conclusion...." but despite tht i could get oly 40 in audit... :( And infact i read from Padhuka's book... And i was very sure i ll get some good score as i did my paper wel...

Wher is the loophole...I dono hw to go abt now... Can any 1 plz guide me...Espcly for Audit :(

Replied 24 February 2011

@ whizkid...i understand ur prob....jus tell me wat length u normally give to a 5 marks ques ?

Mohana Harish (AUDIT TEAM LEAD - CA FINAL)   (468 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Thanks good & useful to all students.

swati (ca final student) (157 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

very useful post..thnx 4 sharing

Replied 24 February 2011

Very nice post in a simple language...

In my law paper I divided my answers in three parts. Actually I was not so sure abt. the sections so I started like this:-

In 1st part I explained the case explaining main points

in 2nd part I discuss the law and in 3rd par I gave my judgement.

I got good marks in Law by using this strategy... 

Neha Thakkar (-) (403 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

very helpful article sir,,,,, very nice.......

Vishwanadh (STUDENT) (29 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

YA ... VERY GUD POST ... :)

sachin mavi (m CA-FINAL m hun) (75 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

thanks alot sir  :))))

Raj Kumar (Student) (102 Points)
Replied 25 February 2011

Very well specify in a simple way

Thanxx to u Bro...........Gaurav

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 25 February 2011

Originally posted by : Sunshine

very nice work Gaurav....reader friendly language...keep sharing such wonderful articles..looking forward to ur next one...

Pooja Gupta (CA Final) (216 Points)
Replied 25 February 2011

PLease let me know the presentation pattern for Info n SM too..