How to score good marks in audit?

My attempt is Nov. 2013. for IPCC G-2

Currently I am using Surbhi Bansal Book for CA IPCC Audit.

I am now very much familiar with SA and some Basic Chapters.

But still I am unable to answer Case Studies.

I want to practice more case studies, so should I refer any other material for practicing case studies? 

I saw on CCI that Paduka is best for case studies, should I refer Paduka for case studies?

Replies (2)

Its not important which reference book , you are refering

strenthen your concept through any book and biuld up answer in your own language................

Paduka is a very good book in terms of strengthening the concepts.

Also you can refer this link https://icaitv.com/?p=2947

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details