How to revoke nominee?

Nidhi Jain (CS ) (987 Points)

03 October 2012  

Whenever  a body corporate hold 99 e shares of another compnay in its own name and appoint its nominee to hold 1 share on its behalf, can anyone tell me if in future such body corporate want to register this one share in its name what is the procedure for such registeration?

How to revoke such nomination and inform such change to ROC?

Experts, pls reply

Thanks & Regards

Nidhi Jain