These steps are for Laptop and Computer also. Before do this action must take backup of your all files. Ask any IT expert if required.
See full video - Click
Follow these steps instructions.
- On Windows 10 Screen
- Click the Start Menu and select the gear icon in the lower left to open up the Settings window.
- Click Update & Security to continue.
- Choose Recovery Options
- Select Get started under Reset this PC.
- At this point, you have two options. You can either choose to keep your personal files or choose wipe everything and start from scratch.
- Once you decide what should be removed from the computer, hit Next and Windows will tell you what will be deleted before you make a final decision.
- Finally, click RESET button to actually commit. Your computer will restart, and after several minutes.