How to remove disqualified director

Hi Everyone, I have doubt and query in Company Law regarding to Resignation of Directors. In our client private company there 4 directors are there out of 4, 2 directors are disqualified. Could you please let to know how to resign the Disqualified directors.? What are steps we need to follow, is it the same procedure as a resignation of normal director..? Thanks in Advance. 

You need to file DIR12 and while selecting the reason for resignation, select disqualified under section 164(2).

Total likes : 1 times

sir u can file dir12 along with dir-8 stating it's disqualified status

Total likes : 1 times

Dear Ms kanchan

can you please confirm if you had filed DIR12 for removing disqualified directors by selecting option "Disqualified u/s. 164" and whether the same was approved under STP. 

Kindly revert

Dear Ms kanchan

can you please confirm if you had filed DIR12 for removing disqualified directors by selecting option "Disqualified u/s. 164" and whether the same was approved under STP. 

Kindly revert

Article Assisstant

Yes i have filed DIR-12 for disqualification and it was approved immediately and director was removed from the list.

thank you so much for your prompt reply.

just one more question if you could pl address. The directors removed had incurred disqualification u/s. 164 (i.e due to non filing) of the same company or in some other company. 

Please revert

Article Assisstant

It is in Other Company. 

thanks for all your help.

Can you please provide Sample Board resolution copy for removal of Disqualified Dircetor?

Only Board resolution copy is enough or other document is required to be attached with DIR 12?  

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU